Senior / Lead Artist
About Product Madness.
Product Madness is a leading developer of social and mobile casino games satisfying millions of players around the world. Their flagship title ‘Heart of Vegas™’ leverages popular slot machine titles from real casinos worldwide and consistently features in the top grossing app rankings across all devices including reigning #1 in Australia. Our passion and dedication to delivering the most amazing and fun playing experiences is reflected in our portfolio of award-winning and cutting-edge social and mobile slots games. There’s method in our Madness.
About the Role
We’re looking for a talented, experienced and skilled lead artist to join as a lead on one of our upcoming flagship titles which will be enjoyed by millions around the world. In this role you will be responsible for overseeing elements of the game design from initial conception to implementation. You will work with a team of experienced and talented artists, developers and product managers to expand, develop and maintain the game. You will design for a selection of devices including Facebook, IOS, Amazon and Android. In this role you are expected to push the art, polish and usability of the games design while working within the challenging technical framework of a live social / mobile title.
A successful candidate should have:
- Demonstrably exceptional portfolio.
- Fantastic UI and UX work.
- Expert at Unity. Specifically, Unity UI and Unity Animations.
- Expert at industry standard design tools including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Technical understanding of the Unity frame work and game dev pipeline
- Experience with industry standard development processes such as Source Control and Management Tools.
- Experience with 3D packages.
- At least 3 years’ experience as lead artist on social or mobile title.
- Experience working closely with developers.
- Experience leading an art team.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Professional level English.
Additional qualities we’re looking for:
- Experience in gaming / casino industry.
- Understanding of Game Design and Game Mechanics.
- Experience with other game engines.
Applicants will need to complete a take home game artist exam and/or an in office art exam.
Applicants without an exam and portfolio will not be considered.
We know you’re out there and we looking forward to meeting you.
The Product Madness Art Team.