- Are you a marketer who thinks analytically AND creatively?
- Are you prone to thinking outside the box?
- Do you like to dig into the numbers and find what works best?
- Are you thorough and able to focus on details while thinking strategically and not losing sight of the big picture?
Product Madness, part of Aristocrat Technologies, is a leading social and mobile gaming company with a focus on social casinos. We have published hit titles on Facebook, iOS and Android and have offices in San Francisco, London, Las Vegas and Austin. In our San Francisco office, you will be part of a small but high performing marketing team.
You’re sharp, analytical, and self-motivated - comfortable operating in a small, but nimble organization. You will be responsible for executing and helping to develop Product Madness' VIP marketing strategy. The ideal candidate is someone who is not only creative, a good writer, and very organized, along with being analytical and capable of spotting trends in numbers. In this standalone role, being able to communicate and collaborate with teammates is a must. You will be working with stakeholders in both our San Francisco and London offices. Prior hands-on marketing experience is preferred.
- Create player segmentations that intelligently optimize each player’s journey
- Develop and implement in-game marketing campaigns to maximize player’s value
- Thoroughly test campaigns by using A/B testing framework
- Monitor on-going and one-off marketing campaigns and ensure their stable performance and sales
- Re-engagement strategy and execution through key channels of email, push and app-to-user
- Create new copy and segments and iterate quickly on what you designed
- Analyze behavior and conversion funnels to uncover new opportunities for engagement
- Analyze and report regularly on campaign and game KPIs
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Organized and able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks efficiently
- Highly analytical and structured thinking
- Excellent written communication & copywriting skills
- A strong disposition for data-driven decision making
- Understanding of mobile and tablet industry platforms, devices and trends.
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS (or a strong desire to learn)
- College degree or equivalent
- Must be able to fluently read, write, and speak English
- Prior customer experience skills preferred
- Passion for the gaming and entertainment industry a plus
Why Work for Us?
- We are located in San Francisco downtown, close to Union Square (walking distance to Bart station) in an open layout office.
- We have an open, creative culture with great learning and growth opportunities.
- We like to work hard, but also have fun!
- Your work will have a direct impact. We have built most of our systems based on the inputs of our team members.
- A variety of delicious meal options at least twice a month, for free!
- Unlimited snacks and drinks provided at the office (we like to eat!)
- Competitive Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan (Includes employer match contribution)
Product Madness will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the ordinance.