Product Madness, is a social and mobile gaming company. We're looking for our next Senior User Acquisition Manager to join our team. This role will lead our user acquisition campaigns on all social network platforms including Mobile and Facebook and owns optimization of targeting creatives, marketing spends, bids and budget allocation.
The successful Senior User Acquisition Manager will be detail oriented, have the ability to analyze data to make informed decisions while combining the ability to 'think outside of the box' to achieve outstanding results.
Come join us in creating the world's greatest gaming experience, everyday!
What You'll Do
- Manage team of user acquisition managers who oversee 15+ different ad networks, paid re-engagement, ASO, and organic retention
- Work with user acquisition mangers to develop industry leading user acquisition strategies
- Coordinate with a variety of teams (data science, art, product managers)
- Assist in forecasting and management of multi-million dollar budget
- Ability to negotiate new deals to test new partners
- Oversee the success of paid re-engagement
- Oversee the success of app store optimization
- Communicate with attribution partners and work through any issues that arise
- Work with analytics team to enhance Product Madness’s data capabilities
- Work closely with Google Adwords team and account managers
- 3+ years user acquisition experience (gaming preferred)
- 3+ years AdWords experience (AdMob required)
- 2+ years management experience
- 1+ years ASO experience
- In-depth knowledge of the mobile advertising industry
- In-depth knowledge of attribution
- Expert with Excel functions (V-lookup and Pivot Tables a must)
- Extremely organized and high attention to detail
- Analytical and metric driven
- Strong voice to be able to work with ad network account managers
- Ability to work with a variety of teams (data science, product managers, creative)
- We are located in San Francisco downtown, with convenient public transportation including BART and Muni
- Open layout office
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package
- Unlimited snacks and drinks (we like to eat!)
- Catered lunches at least twice a month
- Ping pong table, PlayStation and foosball, after all we are a gaming company!
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Health Benefits
- Vision and Dental
Product Madness’ dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected in all of our content and across all of our platforms. Diversity is more than a commitment at Product Madness—it is the foundation of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us unique. Product Madness will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the state ordinance.