We are looking for an Office Manager who thrives in wearing many hats to ensure our office continues to be a great place to work. This is a great opportunity for a person who wants to gain experience in various operational tasks and work in a company with a start-up environment that is backed by a large corporation. We are looking for a go-getter who handles everything with a personal sense of urgency and can get things done!
Education: Associate’s degree in business administration/business management or equivalent preferred.
Experience: Minimum of 2 year of administrative/office management experience. Previous experience in a fast-paced company or start-up preferred.
Skills, knowledge, and qualifications:
· You’re a people person and enjoy building relationships and helping others and innately know how to make people feel welcome and comfortable.
· You know how to separate fun and work and can maintain a high level of confidentiality when the situation calls for it.
· You’re flexible and proactive – you’re always thinking ahead and not only can acknowledge room for improvements but can think creatively and make suggestions for process improvement by asking the right questions and approaching tasks thoughtfully.
· You’re considered the ‘caretaker’ of the office and is comfortable being the voice for the office.
· Google Drive, Excel, Word and PowerPoint are well within your comfort zone.
· You are a quick learner and can multi-task and take on projects with little instructions.
· Basic knowledge of accounting or previous experience with accounts payables and invoicing is a plus.
· Must be able to bend, reach and lift to 25 lbs. for stocking kitchen and supplies.
· You have a “get stuff done” attitude – no job is too big or too small.
Why work here?
· You'll be part of a dynamic, fun and creative atmosphere
· Open space, floor plan
· Located in the heart of San Francisco Financial District, walking distance to Bart stations
· Unlimited snacks and drinks provided at the office
· Competitive Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
· 401k Retirement Plan (Includes employer match contribution)
· Quarterly company events, happy hour and casual Fridays