Are you obsessed with typefaces, layouts, and color schemes?
Do you constantly assess graphical material you come across?
Do you like bouncing ideas back and forth with fellow creatives?
Do you like games?
Then you're the person we're looking for!
We are Product Madness, a hot social and mobile gaming company co-founded by two Stanford MBA friends. With offices in San Francisco and London, we are a leader in the industry and now a part of the Aristocrat family - the second largest manufacturer of slot games in the world. We are a passionate, creative, fun, innovative, and collaborative team with a common goal to create unique, amazing gaming experiences for our community of users.
As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for creating assets for marketing initiatives within our games and compelling motion graphics for mobile and social based advertising. This involves working closely with the Art Director to collaborate on concepts and ideas. You will join a team with exceptionally talented Product Managers, Designers and Engineers. It's a fun, fast paced environment.
- Work with the Art Director, Product Manager(s) and User Acquisition departments on the development of marketing campaigns and creatives.
- Create motion graphics campaigns to promote and scale our titles.
- Take a sketch layout from individuals and successfully recreate their vision using the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Manage priorities for extremely time sensitive projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in After effects, Adobe Flash and/or skills in motion graphics is a huge plus
- Very creative person with a great eye for layout and typographic selection
- Extensive skills in user interface design and creation
- A deep understanding of the current visual trends in casual games
- Bachelor degree in graphic design or apprenticeship in media design or equivalent
- Proven high level abilities in 2D graphic packages such as Photoshop or Illustrator
- Team player with strong social and communication skills
- Experience with graphics for mobile devices, handheld console or any game engine
- Professional experience in casual gaming industry is a big plus
What is cool about us?
- We are located in San Francisco downtown, close to Union Square in an open layout office with a 5 minute walk from Montgomery Bart
- We have an open culture with great opportunities for growth
- Happy Hour Fridays during Town Halls (office meeting)
- Free snacks and drinks with lunch once a week from EatClub
- We like to work hard, but also have fun! Ping pong, foosball and Playstations are some of our favorites!